Seo & Web Design Companies – iqnection.com
Since 1999, IQnection has been a website design company and SEO service, launching over 1500 new websites. Call the best Digital Marketing Agency at 215-345-5424.
Think about the last book you enjoyed. Maybe it one of those quick-to-read potboilers they sell at the airport. Or was it a rich historical saga, the type of thing that makes critics’ best-of-the-year list.
S pecific. Your goal should focus on a single goal of inbound marketing, and identify ways to achieve the goal. The goal should be defined enough to answer the “4 Ws” (who, what, when, why).
3. Make Sure Your Content Gets Found. Inbound marketing is meant to pull people in, so be sure to populate your site and all of its content with keywords that have gone through the process of SEO, or search engine optimization.
4. A picture Is Worth 1,000 Words, And A Video Is Worth 1,000 Pictures. That’s not a real statistic, but we’re using it to underline the importance of visual content, especially visual content in the form of video.
A Strategic Approach to Inbound Marketing. Companies who want to attract BTB buyers need to have a strong online marketing strategy because that’s where the buyers are.
5. “I,” Not “You” If you read our blog – or just read this sentence – you’ll see we enjoy writing in the second person POV. You are our valued customers – or potential customers – and we want that to come across in what we write. But when it comes to CTAs, it might be more useful to switch to a first person POV.
Video rules the internet. It’s a point we’ve been making on this blog for at least the past two years. YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine, and videos account for roughly three-quarters of all web traffic.
For manufacturers, video has become a key component in marketing their products. Nearly half of all manufacturers use YouTube and other video hosting platforms to share information.
3. Stick To The Facts. Your case study should be engaging – maybe even a little dramatic – but your readers should come away knowing the facts. That means giving them concrete numbers. Don’t just say things like “we helped them double their business,” as that can mean a lot of things. Your data should be unambiguous.
2. Be Educational. The goal of inbound marketing is to create a detailed, valuable piece of content meant to educate and engage. Rather than telling people about a sale or why your company is superior to competitors, you’re trying to answer their questions, solve their problems and establish yourself as an authority in your field.
If you’re a business owner or manager many of your major physical events, such as trade shows and conferences, have been postponed until further notice.
The Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) teamed up with IQnection for a website redesign. The project was spearheaded by IQnection’s Creative Director and website development team. With IQnection’s help, SOCRA was able to ensure that their platform kept pace with the changes and demands in new technology.
You can’t market an manufacturing business if you don’t understand your audience. Discover how to A/B testing boosts your conversion rate!
How is AI Affecting Search Engine Optimization. AI and machine learning are growing rapidly, and they are affecting everything from search engine optimization (SEO) to content marketing. In this new age of machine intelligence, how AI will affect search engine optimization is quickly becoming one of the most common SEO questions we hear.
Build a solid marketing strategy and maximize ROI with the help of digital marketing analytics from IQnection. Our data-driven approach helps define key performance indicators (KPIs), build a solid strategy, and analyze results. Give us a call at 866-400-4678.
Email marketing is not merely about sending emails. We must also optimize campaign performance for the best results. Our data-driven delivery and execution strategies center on savvy A/B testing to enhance subject lines, text, images, send times, and other variables, helping to boost open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, and engagement while minimizing unsubscribes.
IQnection is an experienced PPC agency in Pennsylvania. As a PPC management company, we have the skills and expertise to maximize campaign effectiveness to help your investment go further. Give us a call at 866-400-4678.
IQnection specializes in technical SEO services. Trust our team to manage all the essential technical aspects that influence and enhance your search engine rankings. Give us a call at 866-400-4678.